Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Imbolc and Spread A Day 2!



Hello, and Happy Imbolc! I hope you are enjoying your day.

My Imbolc involved finishing up a Valentine's Day gift to my girl friends, making a Brigid's Cross, cleaning my apartment, tarot, and making a cup of my favorite tea.

My Brigid's Cross

I made my Brigid's Cross out of pipe cleaners because they were cheaper, and I have no idea where to get rushes from.

I found a tutorial on making Brigid's Crosses out of pipe cleaners here:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-St-Brigid%27s-Cross-with-Pipe-Cleaners

Today I also completed Day 2 of the Spread A Day challenge on Tumblr!



Arcane Mysteries and Ragabash Witch have created a Tarot challenge, which involves doing a Tarot spread each day. My Tarot skills are pretty rusty, so I am using this challenge as an opportunity to improve my reading abilities.

I hope you all have a great Imbolc! What are some things that you did to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment