Monday, March 2, 2015

Daily Things

Today, I will be sharing some of the things I do daily as a part of my practice, to maybe give you some ideas.

Each morning, I get dressed and put on all of my jewelry. A few months ago I took my pentacle ring and cleansed it in a stream and asked the God and Goddess to bless it and protect me from negativity. So before I put it on, I hold it to my lips and whisper, "please protect me on this day," then I kiss it it and put it on.

If I feel like I need them, I will tuck some crystals in my pockets to help with whatever I think I will face during the day. Lately its been rose quartz or malachite.

When I leave my apartment each morning to walk to class, I will usually say good morning to the world, and say thank you.

When I get back from classes, I usually make some tea. Then I pour some of the tea in my offering bowl on my altar.

Before I go to sleep, I say a prayer that typically goes like this, "God and Goddess, I ask that you grant me safe passage through the night, and sweet dreams. In your names, I pray." This is whispered over my piece of amethyst, which I kiss and put in my dream/sleep thing that I made a tutorial of a few weeks ago.

Those are just my daily things, and many days I will incorporate random things such as Tarot or witchcraft.

I hope this gives you a better insight into my life. What are some daily things that you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment