Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Passion Spell Bottle



Winter tends to make me feel kind of stagnant. The energy I pull from the sun goes into hibernation, and I lose motivation very quickly. So, I created this spell bottle to help combat Winter blahs.

I got the inspiration for this project from here:
http://suzieridler.blogspot.ca/2012/03/tutorial-on-diy-spell-bottlespendants.html

I didn't have any cute bottles, so I used nail polish remover to empty out this bottle. I just carefully poured nail polish remover into the bottle, shook gently, rinsed, and repeated until clean. Fair warning, this uses a lot of nail polish remover, so in the future I will probably go purchase a little bottle so it has less waste or mess.

Since I wanted this bottle to help bring passion into my life, I tried to use ingredients that made me think of warmth and fire. I poured some olive oil in as a base, but again, through trial and error, I don't think I'll do that in the future, because it caused separation. I also added honey whiskey, and red pepper flakes. I put a dash of salt in for purification.

I swirled the ingredients around while focusing on my intent, and then I set it on my window sill to soak up some sun energy.

I use it to anoint things, for example I recently blessed a bracelet I have to help me be courageous and strong. I put a dab of this on the bracelet to help give i some extra umph.

This project was pretty easy, and its super customizable for whatever you wanted to put in it.

This was a fun little thing to do, and I'll probably post more crafts like this in the future!


1 comment:

  1. I really thank maa sunlight for helping bring back my love. The man I love most in my life" I really can't live without him though I most lost him once and all effort trying to get him back was lost I really with the help of maa sunlight I was able to get him back and break the black magic another lady used on him so no one can have him but her. I really appreciate all her efforts because they were not been put to waste. She is indeed a great mother of love...and my man, was already about to get married to the strange one month to their wedding. everything happens like a dream I never wish to wakeup from but before I knew their relationship spoilt and he came back to me begging for forgiveness and marry him. I’m really happy getting married to a man I love. a man that understands me, and respect me, for a woman that I am. Pls readers join me in giving maa osa sunlight praise and if you have problems in your relationship pls contact maa sunlight directly on her email Sunlightmata@gmail.com and pls be obedient to follow her instructions so she can help you bring/ restore your falling relationship. She is a mother of love and full of understanding maa sunlight, I really thank you from the bottom of my heart thank you mother for everything. I now have to live a life happily ever after it was all by your grace thanks to you maa.

    ReplyDelete