Friday, January 23, 2015

My (Not So) Shiny New Book of Shadows


About two weeks ago, I visited Cleveland, Ohio, and left my Book of Shadows at the hotel, with my tarot notes in it! So there went about two months of tarot journaling. But it gave me the opportunity to re-do my BOS, since the other one no longer had the sections in it that I wanted.

I chose to keep mine in a binder because 1) I can add things to organized sections, and 2) I am a stage manager so binders are kinda my thing.

The binder option also made it very affordable, the binder was about a dollar, as were the divider tabs. The tabs I got are solid white, so I can doodle images that fit that section (or ask my more artistically inclined friends to do so.)

The sections I have divided it into are Beliefs, Sabbats, Esbats, Witchcraft, Divination, Crystals, Inspiration, and Miscellaneous.

I really like how its shaping up so far, and hopefully I won't leave this one several states away!

No comments:

Post a Comment