Friday, July 24, 2015

Update

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. If I'm being honest with you all, I've been struggling with my depression, and it has killed my motivation to do anything pagan or witchy.

BUT! I have just put up my  Lammas altar, so that will be coming up a little closer to the Sabbat. I also have a lavender 'pleasant dreams' witchy craft coming up, so the second I get all the necessary components (I'm missing witch hazel, which seems kind of ironic to me) then I will do that and get that up here on my blog as well.

In other more mundane news, I had my volunteer orientation for the local animal shelter yesterday, and very excited to begin helping out my community. I've looking forward to this for a month now, so I'm glad its finally happening.

I also start my job on Monday! This is a huge relief to me, because I've been unemployed since I graduated college, and its very difficult to pay for my rent without a source of income.

So in short, I am still alive and (fairly) well, I just haven't had much to report or blog about. Hopefully I will get my altar post up early next week (I'm thinking Tuesday), and then do one about my actual Sabbat celebration the following week.

Thanks so much for reading, and hopefully now that my life is getting more productive, I will be more productive as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment